Warwick Intensive Family Based Program
- Family Based Behavioral Health Services are an intensive, in-home, child centered, family focused approach to therapy designed to help children and adolescents and strengthen families.
- The primary goal of Family Based Services is to avert an “out of home” placement of children and to keep families intact.
- The Warwick Family Based Program’s strengths based model allows for a team of specially trained clinicians to partner with the family and empower caregivers.
- The focus of the model is placed on the relationships within the family and building supports for improving resilience and recovery.
- The Warwick Family Based Program is Sanctuary Certified and our clinicians are specially trained to work with clients/families who have experienced emotional Trauma.
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Intensive Case Management
Family Based Services are provided in the family’s home for up to 32 weeks.
Crisis planning and prevention is a key component of family based work and the team and/or on-call staff are available to families on a 24 hour, 7 day per week basis.
The Warwick Intensive Family Based Program is available to eligible families meeting criteria for this level of care in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Montgomery and Northampton Counties.
To make a referral or schedule an appointment
for our services, please call
267-525-7000 (Bucks County)
484-863-9330 (Lehigh Valley)
484-318-7117 (Chester, Montgomery and Berks Counties)