MCC Child and Family Centered Outpatient Therapy
- Our Outpatient program offers a comprehensive approach to treatment for children and adolescents ages 3 to 21 and their families. We also provide outpatient therapy services for Adults.
- This program can be helpful in addressing a wide range of issues and challenging behaviors. Our staff can offer professional guidance, hope and compassion to our clients and families.
- Consistent with a “best practices” approach, each clinician possesses specialized expertise and utilizes a “strength based” approach that includes family and community collaboration to support children, families and adults to realize maximum clinical gains.
Services offered include:
- Individual Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- School Based Outpatient Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Families
- Family Therapy
- Individual or Couples Therapy for Adults
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychological Testing
- Medication Management
To schedule an intake, please call us between the hours of:
8:30 AM – 8:30 PM Monday – Thursday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Friday